We are recruiting drivers across our divisions – containers and specialised bulk liquids, day and nightshift.
Competitive package and rates.
- Container Division: FCL & MTY, skelis and swinglifts (Day & night shift)
- Tankers and tipping: Pneumatic and liquids
- Hoist drivers
- Class 5 license
- Class 4 graduating to Class 5 will be considered
- Punctual, reliable people who are committed to working in a safe and efficient manner.
- NZ residency or valid work visa
- All applicants required to pass drug and alcohol test
We are well known in New Zealand for having one of the best cared for fleets that reflects L.W. Bonney & Sons Ltd culture of safety, service, pride, care and attention to detail. We are committed to creating a great work experience for all of our employees.
We pride ourselves on having a positive relationship with the New Zealand public that we share the roads with. We follow the rules of the road to the letter and act as an example for the rest of the transport industry.
We are an equal opportunities employer that puts the health and safety of our people, customers and the public first. To ensure our employees feel safe at work we conduct pre-employment and random drug testing.
As a specialised transport operator we have a large and varied fleet that can offer a varied work experience with room to grow your capabilities. We welcome expressions of interest for anybody wanting a career in the transport industry.